Impact Balloons provides a Gift Bouquet service that qualifies for a Victorian liquor licence exemption.
The following information is taken from the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation Website
To be eligible for exemption the following conditions apply:
- liquor must be packaged together with flowers, food or other gifts
- the volume of liquor supplied to a person must not exceed 1.5 litres per day
- the value of the liquor and its container must not be more than 50 per cent of the gift's sale price
- liquor supplied needs to be purchased by the proprietor on a retail basis
- both the purchaser and recipient of the flowers or gift must be 18 years or over.
Impact Balloons will only provide liquor with its gift bouquet service where the above conditions have been met.